Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Honey Garlic Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey Garlic Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey garlic chicken recipe. To make baked honey garlic chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Take Chicken
- Take boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
- Provide Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Use eggs, beaten
- Prepare Panko
- Use Honey Garlic Sauce
- Prepare honey, or more to taste
- Get garlic, minced
- Prepare soy sauce
- Use Sriracha, optional
- Get cornstarch
- Provide green onions thinly sliced
- You need sesame seeds
Instructions to make Baked Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1⁄3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
If you find this Baked Honey Garlic Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.