Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be glad to realize that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits might be.
Another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by improving your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that people can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product within their diet. This is actually great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for individuals that are trying to drop some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may or may not realize is that within a really short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple baked french toast recipe. You can cook caramel apple baked french toast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Baked French Toast:
- Get Caramel Base
- Take 1 cup Packed brown sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Unsalted butter
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Maple syrup
- Prepare 1 tbsp Light corn syrup
- You need 1 pinch salt
- Take 3⁄4 cup Chopped pecans
- Get 2 Granny Smith apples - cubed
- Get French Toast
- Take 10 1-2" thick bread slices (any kind you like)
- Provide 6 Eggs
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup 1⁄2 & 1⁄2
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Use 1 pinch salt
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup maple syrup (optional)
Steps to make Caramel Apple Baked French Toast:
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan over med-low heat combine butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and corn syrup. Stir frequently until sugar and butter are completely melted, approx 8 minutes. Core, peel and chop the apples in to small pieces (not too small so you'll still have good texture). Once the caramel is ready add your apples and nuts while still on the heat. Stir until coated then pour the caramel mixture into the prepared baking dish distributing evenly.
- Mix the eggs, 1⁄2 & 1⁄2, vanilla, salt, syrup and cinnamon together until thoroughly combined. Arrange the sliced bread (I like french) over the caramel in a single layer. Pour the custard over evenly. Cover tightly with foil
- At this point you can leave the dish out on the counter for an hour to soak or you can refrigerate it over night. If using the over night method take it out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to baking to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the casserole in the oven covered and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake an additional 25 to 30 until the top is golden and the center is set. Once baked, allow to cool and set for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Another little extra that I like to do is once the cover comes off I'll sprinkle it with a little extra brown sugar for some texture. Also, its nice to dust it with cinnamon and powdered sugar right before serving. This is a terrific dish for a holiday breakfast, brunch or potluck. Enjoy!
If you find this Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.