Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has instructed you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish a couple of times during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches recipe. You can have mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Get ● For The Chicken Marinade
- Use 2 LG Thick Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 tbsp Purreed Basil
- Use 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil - chopped]
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Get 1.5 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Use as needed Olive Oil [to coat breasts]
- Use 1 LG Zip lock Bag
- Take 1 Mallet [for tenderizing]
- Take ● For The Baking & Toppings
- Use to taste Cracked Sea Salt
- Provide to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get as needed Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced]
- You need as needed Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded]
- Take Leaves Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried]
- Get Slices Roma Tomato [thin sliced]
- You need as needed Thin Sliced Shallots
- Take 1⁄4 Cup Quality Red Wine
- Use as needed Olive Oil
- Use as needed Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice]
- Take as needed Dill Pickle Halves [side]
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times.
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed.
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam.
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing.
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured.
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.