Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Another thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that is important to know about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits could be.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you are additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the individuals trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And of course because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. To make mike's bbq chicken sandwiches you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Prepare ● For The Sandwiches
- Use 6 (10 oz) Chicken Breasts [1⁄4" thick]
- Use 2 (12 oz) Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread
- Get 1 lb Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving]
- Prepare as needed Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled]
- Provide as needed Red Onions [thin sliced]
- Get as needed White Onions [thin sliced]
- You need as needed Firm Tomato Slices
- Prepare ● For The Brine
- You need 4 Cups Water
- Provide 4 Cups Ice
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cup Salt
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Sugar
- Provide 2 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- You need 2 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need ● For The Options [as needed - chilled]
- Provide Peperoncini Peppers
- Take Banana Peppers
- Use Jalapeño Peppers
- Get Sport Peppers
- Prepare Slices Thin Dill Pickle
- Prepare Whole Mini Pickles
- Provide Whole Green Olives
- You need Salt & Vinager Potato Chips
- Take Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour.
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides.
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek.
- While waiting - gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled.
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil.
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°.
- At the same time as you bake your bread - place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken.
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan.
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.