Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham noodle bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham noodle bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham noodle bake recipe. To make ham noodle bake you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham noodle bake:
- Take Roasted garlic
- You need oil,I like canola or bacon fat
- Use Black forest ham cubed, or whatever you have even a canned ham would work. Use as much or as little ham as you like
- Take onion chopped, as fine as you like
- Use stock celery chopped
- Use Cheddar cheese soup, you know the best brand
- Use milk, you want to make a sauce not a soup
- You need salt pepper to taste, don't really need salt can of soup has way more than enough salt
- Prepare Broad egg noodles, which I didn't have so I used bow ties whatev
- Use Grated cheddar
Instructions to make Ham noodle bake:
- Heat oven to 250to275 degrees
- You may want to start this step ahead of time it takes an hour or more to roast garlic nicely .the flavor is worth the extra effort. On a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap a head of garlic , place head of garlic with the top cut off on foil drizzle with olive oil put the cap back on ,wrap in foil roasted in the oven, place on baking sheet in case it drips. low and slow is the way to go. Toaster ovens work great for this. This will also keep good in the fridge could be made a day in advance. or stuck in the oven w/ something else to save hydro
- Cook pasta according to directions, only a little less time, it still has to go in the oven for a bit. remember easy on the salt the soup has way more than enough salt for this dish
- Meanwhile(med.to med-high) start frying ham, Brown the cubes in batches if you have to. Then set aside in casserole dish
- Sauteed onions and celery ,add a little more oil if you need it. Then add to ham.
- Get your soup&milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk constantly to obtain smooth and creamy sauce . Add a dash of pepper if so desired.
- Combine all ingredients together in a casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese and throw in 325 to 350°F oven to heat through and brown the top. Maybe 25 minutes or so
- For a garnish a dollop of sour cream and some fresh chopped parsley would be nice.
- Some mixed vegetables smothered in butter or drizzled in olive oil depending on the condition of your arteries,sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper. And a slice of beer bread would go good with this dish. Even kids can eat beer bread no alcohol left in it.
If you find this Ham noodle bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.