Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken hashbrown bake recipe. To make crispy chicken hashbrown bake you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake:
- Take 5-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) bag O'Brien style Hashbrowns - thawed
- Take 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- You need 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 pinch cayenne (about 1⁄8 tsp)
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- You need ~For the topping
- Get 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Get 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan
- Prepare 2 tbs unsalted butter - melted
Steps to make Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning until well blended. Gently fold in hashbrowns.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Arrange raw chicken on top, season lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine butter, cornflakes, and parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked and top is gilden and crispy. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
If you find this Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.