Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats out there. You probably be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds recipe. To cook mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Prepare ● For The Lemon Chicken
- Take 2 Pounds De-thawed Chicken Strips
- Take 6 (1 oz) Squares Sauté Express Lemon Butter [melted - an excelent product!]
- Provide 2 tbsp Fresh Chives [minced]
- Provide 1 Lemon [quartered + 1 tsp lemon zest]
- You need to taste Lemon Pepper
- Provide to taste Sea Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Dill [fine minced]
- Take ● For The Sweet Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Provide 1 1⁄2 Pounds Baby Golden Potatoes [sliced in half]
- Prepare 1⁄2 Red Onion [quartered]
- Prepare 1⁄2 White Onion [quartered]
- Prepare 6 Cloves Fresh Garlic [left whole]
- Take 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Celery [chopped]
- Provide 4 (1 oz) Squares Sauté Express Garlic Butter [melted - an excelent product!]
- Prepare 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes [left whole]
- Use 1⁄4 Cup Quality White Wine
- Provide to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare to taste Sea Salt
Steps to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Here's all you'll need. Chop all of your vegetables and melt your butters. Mix well. Know carrots are a great addition as well.
- Rinse your chicken strips well, pat them dry and cut off anything you deem as unsightly. You can easily see the unsightly parts that need to be cut off chicken below.
- Seal both oven safe dishes with tight fitting lids.
- Pull dishes from oven and stir at 30 minutes. Place back in oven and bake 30 additional minutes.
- Your sweet garlic potatoes may need an additional 10 minutes longer. Just taste test them or check with a knife.
- This dish was served with fresh orange wedges and pear slices. It was garnished with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Fresh French Bread and my French Honey Butter also works well with this dish to cut the slight acidity with all the citrus. No need for desert with that! Enjoy!
- My, "Mike's French Honey Butter Spread," recipe is found under my profile. Again, enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.