Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked omelet with hashbrowns recipe. To cook baked omelet with hashbrowns you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Get 8 Eggs
- Provide 6 Hashbrowns
- Provide 1 1⁄2 Onion
- Provide 7 oz Cocktail sausages
- Prepare 1 Cilantro
- Prepare 1 Splash of half and half
- Get 1 as needed Salt/pepper
- Provide 1 pinch Crushed red pepper (optional)
- You need 1 as needed Olive oil
Steps to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Spray your dish (I used a 13x9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them.
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro.
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean
If you find this Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.