Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower-crusted quiche recipe. You can have cauliflower-crusted quiche using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche:
- Take 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Use 1⁄2 cup (55 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Provide 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Use 6 eggs, divided
- Prepare 1 cup (240 mL) milk
- Take 1⁄2 cup (50 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- You need 8 spears asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces
- Prepare 4 cups (160 g) baby spinach
- Get 4 green onions, chopped
Steps to make Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Place in microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Place cooked cauliflower into a towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Discard liquid.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Press crust mixture evenly into tart plate, making sure to go up the sides of the plate.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool.#
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F (190°C).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 5 eggs, milk, crumbled feta cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add asparagus pieces and cook until slightly tender.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place asparagus and spinach mixture on the bottom of the cooked cauliflower crust. Pour egg and cheese mixture over the top and sprinkle with green onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and slightly golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
If you find this Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.