Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. You can cook mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Provide ● For The Chicken & Brine
- Take 6 LG Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Take 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup Salt
- Take as needed Oil [to be added after brine is complete]
- Get 2 LG Ziplock Bags
- Get ● For The BBQ Sauce
- Use 4 Bottles Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers]
- You need ● For The Corn On The Cob
- Get as needed Water
- Get 12 LG Ears Corn [shucked - boil 6 ears at a time]
- Use 1 Cup Whole Milk
- Get 1 Cube Butter
- Use ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork
- Provide 1 (3 Pound) Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice]
- Take 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped]
- You need 4 Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced]
- Prepare 1 LG Vidalia Onion [chopped]
- Prepare 3 (14 oz) Cans Beef Stock
- Provide 2 LG Jalapeños [minced]
- Provide 4 Drops Liquid Smoke
- Use ● For The Additions & Garnishments
- Get 12 LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear]
- Use as needed Smoked Mozzarella Slices
- Prepare as needed Red Onions [thin sliced]
- Take as needed Dill Pickle Slices
- Provide as needed Tomato Slices
- Get as needed Cole Slaw
- Get as needed Lettuce
- Get ● For The BBQ Baked Beans
- Use 2 (1 Pound) Cans Pinto Beans
- Get 1⁄2 Cup White Onions [minced]
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Green Bell Peppers [minced]
- Take 4 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Take 1⁄4 Cup Brown Sugar [or more to taste]
- Prepare 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned.
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally.
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally.
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 - add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet - beat chicken to equal thicknesses.
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts.
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char.
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips.
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week.
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches.
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder.
- Crispy grilled garlic buns.
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right - BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes.
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time - sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients.
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans.
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs.
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides.
- Enjoy your Summer!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.