Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats you can consume. You may already know this since you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken with peppers & onions recipe. You can have baked bbq chicken with peppers & onions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions:
- Use 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 1 large Green Pepper, sliced in small strips
- Take 1 Bottle of BBQ sauce, I used 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce
- Use 10 piece thin cut chicken breasts
- Take 2 tbsp Light brown sugar
Steps to make Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions:
- Pre-heat oven to 475°
- Slice onion and pepper. Add to large bowl and combine with light brown sugar and 1⁄2 BBQ sauce
- Rinse chicken, pat dry & add to bowl with peppers, onion, & BBQ sauce
- Mix chicken and add half of what's left of bottle of BBQ sauce, leaving some BBQ sauce left over.
- Cover with foil after mixing well & refrigerate atleast 30 minutes
- When ready, add to pan. You can keep peppers &Onions separate to one side of pan if you choose or on top of chicken & add remaining BBQ sauce on top
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then let sit for about 3 minutes before serving. And Enjoy!
If you find this Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.