Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to three-cheese sausage pasta bake recipe. To cook three-cheese sausage pasta bake you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Provide 16 oz Gluten Free Penne
- Provide 6 links Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked & cut into chunks
- Provide 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- Take 1 small onion, minced
- You need 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 28 oz crushed tomato puree
- Get 6 oz tomato paste
- Take 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Get 1⁄2 tsp crushed pepper flakes
- Get 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- Use 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- You need 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- Take 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Prepare 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks
Instructions to make Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain in colander. Boil sausage links, cut into slices.
- Cook red pepper and onion over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato puree, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Cook on medium-low heat until sauce starts to thicken; 5-8 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and egg.
- Stir pasta into meat sauce. Place half the sauce mixture into an 11x7 baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and then the rest of the sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese chunks. Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheeses are melted and bubbly.
If you find this Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.