Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple pork tenderloin recipe. You can cook baked apple pork tenderloin using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin:
- Prepare 2 lb pork tenderloin
- Use Marinade
- You need 1 cup apple butter
- You need 1 cup apple sauce
- Use 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- Get 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- You need 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- You need 1 tsp nutmeg
- Provide Baked Apples
- Get 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- Provide 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- You need 1⁄4 cup water
- You need 1 tsp nutmeg
- You need 3 apples diced
Steps to make Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin:
- combine all marinade ingredients
- marinate pork tenderloin in air tight container or ziploc bag in refrigerator for 2+ hours (I marinate overnight)
- combine first 5 ingredients for baked apples
- pour mix over diced apples in loaf pan
- bake apples for 30 mins at 300°F
- place pork tenderloin and marinade into baking pan
- pour baked apples over tenderloin
- bake for 1 hour at 300°F (cook time depends on thickness of meat)
If you find this Baked Apple Pork Tenderloin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.