Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Another thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that is important to understand about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. If you are one of the people trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. Something you may or may not realize is that within an extremely short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked chicken recipe. To make bbq baked chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Baked Chicken:
- Get 1 large Whole Chicken cut into pieces (or use your favorite cuts of chicken)
- Provide 1 Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Provide 1 Garlic Salt
- Prepare 1 Onion powder
- You need 1 Rosemary Garlic mix
- Prepare 1 Pepper
- You need 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Steps to make BBQ Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat
- Add 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil sauté pan.
- Season chicken on both sides with a sprinkle of garlic salt, onion powder, rosemary garlic mix, and pepper.
- Add Chicken to sauté pan and cook on each side until browned. About 3 minute per side.
- Once the Chicken is browned add the chicken to a 9⁄13 (greased with the last 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil) Casserole dish.
- Put in oven for 30 - 40 minutes covered with foil.
- Meanwhile add your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce to a bowl so it is easier for you to spread it on the chicken.
- After 30 minutes uncover the chicken and let bake 5 more minutes.
- After 5 - 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and add BBQ sauce to the opposite side of the chicken, put back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven and spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on the other side of the chicken. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Once rested serve with your favorite sides.
If you find this BBQ Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.