Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. To cook baked chicken meatballs(low carb) you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Prepare 1 lb. ground chicken
- Provide Tsp. Garlic salt
- Get Tsp. Black pepper
- Provide Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- Get 1 raw egg for binding
- Provide 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs)
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!
If you find this Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.