Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guilt free summer squash medley bake recipe. You can have guilt free summer squash medley bake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake:
- Use 3 Yellow squash, cubed
- Provide 2 Zucchini, cubed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 1 tbsp Butter, optional
- Use 3 clove Smashed garlic
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Or to taste crushed red pepper
- You need 1 1⁄4 cup Fat free half and half
- You need 3 tbsp Liquid egg whites
- Get 1 cup Shredded American cheese, 2%, divided
- Use 2 tbsp Dried minced onion
- Provide 1 tbsp Flour, heaping
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Bread crumbs mixed with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of salt, I used panko
Instructions to make Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake:
- In an iron skillet on medium high, heat up the oil and butter with the crushed red pepper and smashed garlic cloves.
- Toss in squash and sauté for a few minutes. Add dried minced onion and flour. Sauté for another minute or so.
- In a bowl combine half and half, egg whites, 1⁄2 cup of cheese, salt & pepper and whisk. Pork ur into skillet with squash and stir around til bubbling. Remove from heat and add bread crumb mixture on top with rest of cheese. Bake at 375 til golden brown on top.
If you find this Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.