Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mae's Baked Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mae's Baked Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mae's baked penne recipe. You can have mae's baked penne using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mae's Baked Penne:
- Take Pasta and Cheese
- Use 10 oz penne
- Prepare 15 oz ricotta cheese
- Take 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 cup mozzerella cheese, grated & divided
- Get 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Use 2 tbsp each dried basil, parsley, garlic powder
- You need Sauce
- Provide 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- Take 1 can –15 ounce crushed tomatoes
- Provide 2 can –8 ounce each tomato sauce
- Take 2 tbsp each fresh basil and parsley, snipped into bits
- Provide 2 or 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
Instructions to make Mae's Baked Penne:
- Cook pasta till almost done. Drain and set aside.
- Mix eggs, ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, the parmesan, and the herbs in a large bowl.
- Mix pasta into cheese mixture.
- FOR THE SAUCE—
- Pour crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce into large sauce pan
- Cook until thickened a little, about 10 minutes
- Add cooked sausage
- Add fresh herbs and garlic, cook an additional 10 minutes
- In a 10 by 13 inch baking pan pour 1⁄2 cup of sauce.
- Add half of the pasta and cheese mixture.
- Top with half of remaining sauce
- Repeat with remaining pasta and top with remaining sauce.
- Top with final cup of mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly on top.
- NOTES: a 24 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce can be substitute for my sauce
- Also may be cooked in Microwave oven in microwave proof dish on 80% for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and Enjoy
- Goes great with - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340159-spicy-italian-soup
If you find this Mae's Baked Penne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.