Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Ruben Crescent Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Ruben Crescent Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick ruben crescent bake recipe. You can cook quick ruben crescent bake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Ruben Crescent Bake:
- Provide 2 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Pastry Sheets
- Prepare 1 lb Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Get 1 1⁄4 lb Sliced Deli Corned Beef
- Prepare 14 oz Sauerkraut rinsed & drained
- Provide 2⁄3 cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Provide 1 Egg White
Instructions to make Quick Ruben Crescent Bake:
- Unroll 1 pastry & press into a greased 13x9x2 in baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place half of the cheese on top of the pastry.
- Top with all of the corned beef.
- Mix Salad dressing & sauerkraut in a bowl then spread over the corned beef.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Press the 2nd pastry across the top.
- Quickly whisk the egg white in a small bowl then brush over the pastry.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.
If you find this Quick Ruben Crescent Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.