Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strip steak with cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe. To cook strip steak with cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes:
- Provide Herb Butter
- Use Unsalted Butter
- You need Finely Chopped Chives
- Prepare Finely Chopped Parsley
- Get Lemon Juice
- Take Garlic
- Get Small Shallot
- Prepare Sea Salt
- Provide White Pepper
- You need Garlic Potatoes
- Use Small Fingerling Potatoes
- Provide Garlic
- Get Sea Salt
- Provide Finely Chopped Chives
- Provide Olive Oil
- You need Cauliflower Puree
- Provide Cauliflower
- You need Unsalted Butter
- You need Salt
- Use White Pepper
- You need Boiling Water
- Prepare Steaks
- Take N.Y. Strip Steaks
- Provide Sea Salt
- You need Ground Cumin
- Provide Crushed Peppercorn Melange
Steps to make Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes:
- Herb Butter: Peel and place the garlic and shallots into a oven safe pan and drizzle with olive oil. Cover top of pan with aluminum foil tightly and place in 375°F oven for 35 minutes. Remove and let cool before adding to food processor.
- Herb Butter: Add all ingredients, including roasted garlic and shallots, to a food processor and blend until everything is incorporated making sure to scrape down the sides several times while blending. Do not over blend or butter will start to melt.
- Herb Butter: Lay out some clear kitchen plastic and use a spatula to get all the butter onto the sheet. Wrap it tightly up into a log and put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set. Can be used for steaks, fish, sautéing veggies, or on grilled breads.
- Potatoes: Slice fingerling potatoes in half and place in oven safe baking dish. Peel the garlic and add them along with the salt and some olive oil over the top of it all. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Top with Chives when plating.
- Cauliflower Puree: Steam the cauliflower in a large covered pot with enough water to cover the bottom. Cook for 12-15 minutes til fork tender then remove from heat and do not drain water.
- Puree: Add cooked cauliflower to blender or food processor with salt, pepper, and butter and blend for a few seconds. Slowly add remaining boiling water until cauliflower is a nice puree. Milk or cream could be used instead of water if desired for a for sweeter and creamier puree. Put a dollop on plate before steaks and spoon it out a little.
- Steaks: Large pan on high heat with light drizzle of grapeseed oil or clarified butter. Salt the steaks on both sides and a pinch of Cumin then gently place in pan. Slightly reduce heat and Sear for 4-5 minutes per side for a nice crust and med-rare steak. Remove from heat, cover and let rest for several minutes.
- Steaks: After meat has rested slice against the grain into several nice strips as seen in pic. When plating, top the steaks with the peppercorn melange and some herb butter.
If you find this Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.