Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe. To make taisen's moist baked bbq chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's moist baked bbq chicken:
- You need 1 packages of chicken breast ( frozen or fresh)
- Prepare 1 salt
- Use 1 pepper
- Take 1 garlic powder
- Provide 1 chicken/poultry seasoning
- Use 1 onion powder
- Get 2 different flavored bbq sauces
- Use 2 tsp Brown sugar
- Use 1⁄2 cup or less of water
Steps to make taisen's moist baked bbq chicken:
- pre heat oven to 350
- if your using frozen chicken de thaw it and if using fresh you can start. if your picky trim the fat from the chicken and place chicken in a casserole dish. I didn't trim the fat
- arrange chicken in single layers. take all of the seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken seasoning) and sprinkle the chicken.
- cover the chicken with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- take both bottles of bbq sauce and use a bowl or measuring cup. add half of each bottle and the 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. mix. if it is to thick add a little water . it's really more of opinion with that
- take the chicken out. drain any juice and fat. pour sauce over the chicken. put it back into the oven for about 10 minutes uncovered
- serve with any sides and enjoy. you can add more bbq sauce to dip in like my kids do
If you find this taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.