Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. To make baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- You need Cake
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) Cream cheese
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) White sugar
- Provide 40 g (1.41 oz) Cake flour
- Take 4 tsp Honey
- Provide 2 Eggs
- Use 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) Heavy cream
- Prepare 1 Lemon zest
- Prepare 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) Lemon juice
- Use 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) White Rum
- Get Sauce
- Use 100 g (3.52 oz) Blueberry jam
- Use 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) Red wine
Instructions to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature.
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula.
- Add cake flour and mix well.
- Add honey and mix.
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays.
- Add heavy cream and mix.
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1⁄3 water in the grill tray for steam baking.
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins.
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break.
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator.
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl.
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan.
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator.
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223
If you find this Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.