Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strip steak with cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe. To cook strip steak with cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes:
- Take Herb Butter
- You need Unsalted Butter
- Use Finely Chopped Chives
- Take Finely Chopped Parsley
- Use Lemon Juice
- Prepare Garlic
- Take Small Shallot
- Provide Sea Salt
- Prepare White Pepper
- You need Garlic Potatoes
- You need Small Fingerling Potatoes
- Take Garlic
- Get Sea Salt
- Prepare Finely Chopped Chives
- Provide Olive Oil
- Provide Cauliflower Puree
- Get Cauliflower
- Use Unsalted Butter
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare White Pepper
- Get Boiling Water
- Take Steaks
- You need N.Y. Strip Steaks
- Get Sea Salt
- Prepare Ground Cumin
- Prepare Crushed Peppercorn Melange
Steps to make Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes:
- Herb Butter: Peel and place the garlic and shallots into a oven safe pan and drizzle with olive oil. Cover top of pan with aluminum foil tightly and place in 375°F oven for 35 minutes. Remove and let cool before adding to food processor.
- Herb Butter: Add all ingredients, including roasted garlic and shallots, to a food processor and blend until everything is incorporated making sure to scrape down the sides several times while blending. Do not over blend or butter will start to melt.
- Herb Butter: Lay out some clear kitchen plastic and use a spatula to get all the butter onto the sheet. Wrap it tightly up into a log and put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set. Can be used for steaks, fish, sautéing veggies, or on grilled breads.
- Potatoes: Slice fingerling potatoes in half and place in oven safe baking dish. Peel the garlic and add them along with the salt and some olive oil over the top of it all. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Top with Chives when plating.
- Cauliflower Puree: Steam the cauliflower in a large covered pot with enough water to cover the bottom. Cook for 12-15 minutes til fork tender then remove from heat and do not drain water.
- Puree: Add cooked cauliflower to blender or food processor with salt, pepper, and butter and blend for a few seconds. Slowly add remaining boiling water until cauliflower is a nice puree. Milk or cream could be used instead of water if desired for a for sweeter and creamier puree. Put a dollop on plate before steaks and spoon it out a little.
- Steaks: Large pan on high heat with light drizzle of grapeseed oil or clarified butter. Salt the steaks on both sides and a pinch of Cumin then gently place in pan. Slightly reduce heat and Sear for 4-5 minutes per side for a nice crust and med-rare steak. Remove from heat, cover and let rest for several minutes.
- Steaks: After meat has rested slice against the grain into several nice strips as seen in pic. When plating, top the steaks with the peppercorn melange and some herb butter.
If you find this Strip Steak with Cauliflower puree and roasted garlic potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.