Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that having beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes recipe. You can cook amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Prepare 350 grams pork mince
- Use 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Take 75 grams mortadella, finely chopped
- Provide 1 medium potato
- Get 1 egg
- Get 120 grams cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 50 grams grated pecorino cheese
- Use 50 ml dry white wine
- Get 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- Take 1 marjoram (maggiorana in Italiano)
- Use 1 olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare 1 small onion, finely chopped (optional)
Instructions to make AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Put the potato in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until tender. Peel the potato while still warm and mash well in a mixing bowl.
- Add the meat, pecorino cheese, mortadella, egg, marjoram and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape tablespoonfulls into firm meatballs, dust with flour and place into a tray.
- Cut tomatoes in half. Secure tomato halves and meatballs with a toothpick. Arrange upright into a prepared baking dish.
- Cook in the oven to 220°C for 5 minutes. Pour white wine and vegetable stock alternately around meatballs. Cook for another 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy.
If you find this AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.