Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. You’re additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits might be.
Another amazing side effect of using this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to drop some weight. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who is not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There is currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. To make baked bbq chicken you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Get 3 tbsp Olive Oul
- Prepare 3 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters)
- Use 1 Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- You need 12 oz BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat.
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides.
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer.
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher.
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.