Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta w/ white sauce recipe. To make baked pasta w/ white sauce you need 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Prepare Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti)
- Get Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo)
- Prepare Ground meat (beef or pork)
- Prepare Hotdogs
- Prepare Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Use Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Prepare Meat broth (pork or beef)
- Take Salt
- You need Ground black pepper
- Prepare Sugar
- Use White Sauce
- You need Butter
- You need All purpose flour
- Prepare Evaporated milk
- You need Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Use Ground white pepper
- Get Salt
Steps to make Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other.
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat.
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked.
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the sliced hotdogs.
- Add meat broth.
- Add some grated cheddar cheese.
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired.
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat.
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed.
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish.
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the prepared white sauce.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread.
If you find this Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.