Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has instructed you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe. You can have sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Use Chicken wings
- Provide chicken wings
- Provide ketchup
- Prepare mustard
- You need worcestershire sauce
- Take steak sauce
- You need onion minced
- Provide honey
- Prepare liquid smoke
- Get salt
- Get vinegar
- Get baked steak fries
- Provide potatoes
- Take seasoning of choice
Instructions to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees
- Prepare chicken wings by removing wing tip and dividing wing into two parts.
- Par boil chicken wings about 10 min
- Cut potatoes into wedges and par boil, about 10 minutes
- Whilst par boiling chicken and potatoes, prepare sauce by adding ketchup, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion, honey, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and liquid smoke amd mix well. Taste and add additional to your preference of any ingredient.
- Strain potatoes, spread evenly on cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. You can spray with cooking spray as well (optional)
- Strain chicken wings, in casserole dish pour sauce over wings ensuring good coverage.
- Bake potatoes and wings at 200c degrees for 20 minutes until sauce is nice and sticky
If you find this Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.