Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple turnovers ( made with splenda) recipe. To cook baked apple turnovers ( made with splenda) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda):
- Get 4 Granny smith apples
- Provide 1⁄3 cup water
- Take 1⁄4 cup splenda
- Get 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Use 1 -15 ounce Refrigerated pie crusts
- Get 1 egg whites - lightly beaten
Instructions to make Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda):
- Cook apples and water in a medium sausepan over medium heat .Peel and slice apples . (FIRST). Covered stirring occasionally. Breaking up apples with back of spoon 10 -12 minutes. Or until Apples are a coarse puree.
- Add splenda and flour cook 2-3 minutes more. Stirring until Splenda is dissolved and mixture is thickened. Stir in cinnamon. Spoon apple mixture in a bowl to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425º. Coat a baking sheet with spray set aside.
- Unroll piecrust. ( I made my own dough. I just like it better ).Cut each piece into 4 wedges. Roll each wedge into a 6" circle. I used a plate that was 6" as my guide.
- Place 3 level Tbsp. Apple mixture on each circle. Moisten edges if dough with water and fold dough over to form a half moon. Crimp to seal . Cut vents to release steam. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg white.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until turnovers are browned. Cool on a wire rack for 10 min.before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
If you find this Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.