Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe. You can have pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes:
- Prepare london broil
- Use beef broth
- Get water
- Get cracked pepper corn
- Take sea salt
- Get potatoes
- Prepare cream cheese
- You need scoops of sour cream
- Get cheese, mixed cheese personal favorite moz, parm, and prov…
- Prepare cheddar cheese
- You need sea salt
Instructions to make pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes:
- pour broth and water into crock pot
- set to high
- mix in cracked peppercorn and salt
- cut London broil into three pieces to speed up cooking and make shredding more manageable
- cook on high at least 5-6 hours on low allow at least 8+hours
- when meat can b pulled apart with a fork start boiling large pot of water
- cube potatoes and give it pinch of sea salt boil approx 15 min or until they can be mashed against side of pot easily
- pre heat oven 375°f strain water. Then pour potatoes into mixing bowl with 2 cups white cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and pinch of sea salt
- mash or use mixer to soft consistency, spread into large cake pan, then spread remainder of cheese on top and add Cheddar cheese for color and taste
- bake potatoes for 10 min the switch to broil on low for about 5 min to brown cheese. Check often while broiling so cheese doesn't burn
- Total physical prep and cooking time approx 35 min…crock pot requires pre plan of course.
If you find this pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.