Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stovetop steak fries recipe. You can cook easy stovetop steak fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- You need 3 large russett potatoes, cleaned
- Take 4 tbsp oil
- You need 1 tsp salt to sprinkle over fries.
Instructions to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Microwave or bake your potatoes until tender but not too soft. Microwave can take up to 10 minutes. Baking will be in a 425 oven for 45-60 minutes.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them length wise into quarters.
- In a hot large skillet, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and leave cooking on each side until you reach desired brown color and crispness.
- This usually takes 3-4 minutes a side.
- Sprinkle with salt when finished cooking and serve.
- Recipe by taylor68too
If you find this Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.