Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can consume. You probably be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Use Chicken Thighs
- Use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Get Olive oil
- Get Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper
- Use Chili Powder
- Prepare Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier.
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs.
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes.
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.