Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy italian sausage skillet recipe. You can have cheesy italian sausage skillet using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Get 2 lb italian sausage, casing removed
- Get 1⁄2 each onion, chopped
- Prepare 6 each mushrooms chopped
- You need 3 stick celery chopped
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Provide 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Use 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 3 cup dried penne pasta (or of your choice)
Steps to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Cook pasta according g to directions on package.
- Add sausage to skillet on med heat and scramble fry. Set oven to 350
- Add chopped onions and continue to scramble fry.
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to cook until tender. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired.
- Once the veggies have softened add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer stirring often .
- Drain the noodles and add to the skillet stirring to combine.
- Once combined add the shredded cheese and stir again.
- Pour skillet contents into your casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 min until warmed thru and cheese is baked. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
If you find this Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.