Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. To cook oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs you only need 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Get 8-10 chicken legs
- Take 2 cups bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray)
- Prepare 21⁄2 Tbsp. Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn
- Get (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 Tsp. Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
Instructions to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil.
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees.
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush.
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin.
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce.
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again.
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done.
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.