Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's seasoned steak fries recipe. To cook tinklee's seasoned steak fries you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- Provide frozen steak fries
- Take vegetable oil
- You need lipton's savory herb &garlic seasoning
Instructions to make Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- preheat oven to 375F; line baking pan with liner if you use them (I use Reynolds new baking liner, comes in a roll like the foil does, saves wear on your pan and faster/easier clean up)
- place steak fries in a pile on the baking sheet
- pour the oil over the fries and mix them all around until completely coated, every single one
- open seasoning packet and shake over fries, remix until all fries are coated
- spread out flat on baking sheet, and bake for 22-27mins
If you find this Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.