Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. You are in addition going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
One more thing that a lot of people would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will actually help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time frame there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baked spaghetti & meatballs recipe. To cook mike's baked spaghetti & meatballs you only need 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Use Spaghetti Sauce
- Provide 1 can 1 lb Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
- Use 1 can 1 lb Hunts Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce [reserve 1⁄2 cup]
- Prepare 1 can 14.5 oz Hunts Diced Basil, Garlic & Oregano Tomatoes
- You need 1 can 14.5 oz Hunts Diced Rosemary & Oregano Tomatoes
- Take 2 can 2.5 oz Sliced Black Olives [drained]
- You need 1 can 8 oz Hunts Tomato Sauce
- Provide 1⁄3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Provide 1 large White Onion [chopped]
- Prepare 2 large Celery Stalks With Leaves [chopped]
- Use 1 head Fresh Garlic Or 1⁄4 Cup [fine chop]
- Provide 1 tbsp Each: Fresh Basil & Parsley [chopped & packed]
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder - Granulated Onion Powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Each: Fennel - Celery Seed - Oregano
- Use 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Sea Salt
- Get Noodles
- You need 1 box Spaghetti Noodles [nothing thicker like linguini or you're dish will be too dry upon serving]
- You need 1 tsp Salt & Cooking Oil
- You need Baked Meatballs
- Take 1 lb Fresh Hamburger Meat [80⁄20]
- Use 1 lb Ground Sausage
- Get 2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- You need 2 Fresh Eggs
- Prepare 1 Fresh Basil [chopped-loose pack]
- Use 1⁄3 cup Dehydrated Onions
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Each: Black Pepper-Garlic Powder-Onion Powder - Oregano
- Provide Baked Spaghetti Toppers
- Use 1 cup Shreaded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1 cup Shreaded Motzerella Cheese [room temp]
- Use 1⁄2 cup Fresh Basil
- Get 1⁄2 cup Fresh Parsley
- Provide Anti-Acids
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Baking Soda [as needed-to reduce acidity]
- Provide Kitchen Items Needed
- Provide 1 large Disposable Deep Aluminum Pan
- Get 1 Spray Cooking Oil
- Get 2 large Cooking Pots
- Take Condiments
- Use 1 Bottle Tabasco
Steps to make Mike's Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Add everything in the Spaghetti Sauce Section and simmer for about an hour +. Seasonings not pictured alongside canned goods below.
- Authors Note: Your sauce very well may have a metallic or a heavy acidic taste to it due to the high volume of tomatoes within it. If so, bring your pot to a simmer and add 1⁄4 teaspoon Baking Soda. Mix in and allow sauce to settle. It will foam up and even slightly discolor your sauce but it will return to normal within seconds so no worries! Taste test and add 1⁄4 teaspoon more if needed. Add 3-4 times @1⁄4 tsp at the most.
- Mix everything in your meatball section and your reserved 1⁄2 cup of spaghetti sauce very well and roll into any size meatball you desire. I roll mine into oversized quarter sizes and bake for about 20 minutes at 350°.
- Heat oven to 350° and bake your meatballs in your disposable pan for 20-35 minutes [depending upon sizes] or until fully cooked. Don't let them dry them out by baking them too long. It's better you undercooked them. Remember, they have to bake in the oven again in that same pan.
- In a seperate pot, boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. [usually 8 to 12 minutes] Add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon cooking oil to your boiling water before placing noodles in the pot and beginning your boil time.
- Drain noodles [do not rinse!] in sink and place your noodles in your spaghetti sauce pot. Drain meatballs as well [on paper towels] and place in that same spaghetti pot. Mix everything well but not so well you break up your meatballs.
- Re-spray your disposable pan again [if needed-and on the sides] with cooking oil and pile in your spaghetti and meatballs. Top with garlic powder, Parmesan and Motzerella Cheese and fresh Basil and Parsley.
- Bake at 350° for up to 30 minutes. Check dish while baking to see if your cheeses are melting and your spaghetti isn't drying out too much.
- Serve with Tabasco Sauce and warm Garlic bread on the side. Below is a 3 minute prep time-30 minute bake time recipe for one. Enjoy! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351128-mikes-5-min-garlic-parmesan-bread
If you find this Mike's Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.