Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked barbecue chicken thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked barbecue chicken thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked barbecue chicken thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked barbecue chicken thighs recipe. To cook baked barbecue chicken thighs you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked barbecue chicken thighs:
- Prepare 18 oz Sweet baby ray bbq sauce or homemade bbq sauce
- Provide 12 bone in chicken thighs, skin on
- You need 1 tbsp minced garlic or fresh
- Provide 1 olive oil for brushing
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper
- Use 1 tsp dry mustard
- You need 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp parsley flakes
Steps to make Baked barbecue chicken thighs:
- Boil chicken thighs in a large pot
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°F
- When the chicken is mostly cooked drain water and grease a rimmed baking pan with olive oil.
- Heat up a small pot or pan and mix in the barbecue sauce and spices. Garlic too of course. Heat for 5 to 10 mins on medium heat, Stirring a few times. Until nice and hot.
- Pat your chicken dry and line your chicken up on pan skin down. Brush sauce on tops of chicken. Flip with spatula and do the same on skin side. Or you can do what I did and before you line chicken up on pan. Take your chicken and throw it all in the pan with the sauce in it and just mix it all carefully till all chicken is covered with sauce.
- Then put your chicken on pan for 25 minutes or until nice and cooked where you can see some yummy brown goodness on edges.
- Delicious. Btw I made this my own way cause there was many things I didn't have and also there's supposed to be 3 times of brushing bbq sauce on them and raising temperate to 425 at end. But trust me it's waaaaaay awesome the way I changed it. Promise. Enjoy like I did. I know you will.
If you find this Baked barbecue chicken thighs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.