Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish a couple of times during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick low-carb pizza (7 carbs) recipe. To cook quick low-carb pizza (7 carbs) you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs):
- You need 1 Low Carb Wrap I use Carb Balance: 3 net carbs
- Take Rao's homemade pizza sauce 2 carbs for 1⁄4 cup
- Prepare Mozzarella Cheese 1 carb 1⁄4 Cup
- Use Pepperoni 1 carb for 6
- Take Other Pizza toppings (check carb count)
- You need Italian Seasonings
- Use Garlic powder
Instructions to make Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place wrap on oven rack and cook until crisp.
- Top with thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasonings.
- Top with a light layer of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni or other toppings.
- Cook pizza on pizza pan until done, approximately 5 minutes.
If you find this Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.