Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti Variation recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti Variation recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti variation recipe. You can cook baked ziti variation using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti Variation:
- Provide 48 oz spaghetti or tomato sauce
- Use 3 lb Ground beef
- Take 1 lb spicy Italian sausage
- Use 32 oz tri color Garden Rotini Pasta
- Take 32 oz ricotta cheese
- You need 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup grated Extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- Take 1⁄4 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Provide 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- You need 16 oz sliced mozzarella cheese
- Get 1⁄2 cup merlot red wine
- Prepare 2 clove garlic (minced)
- Provide 4 eggs (whisked)
- Get 1 tsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Take 1 tsp oregano (chopped)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp rosemary (chopped)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp thyme (chopped)
- Get 1⁄4 cup parsley (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Take 4 medium mushrooms (minced)
- You need 1 pinch lemon pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch White or black pepper
- Take 1 pinch Sweet chili powder
- Prepare 2 pinch crushed sea salt
Instructions to make Baked Ziti Variation:
- In small sauce pan, saute mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and thyme with olive oil. carefully add merlot. and let simmer for 20 mins.
- in large sauce pan with medium heat, add spaghetti sauce, oregano. carefully add ingredients from saute pan into sauce. let simmer for 45 mins to an hour or more depending on preference.
- brown the ground beef and spicy sausage and drain grease, then set aside.
- in large mixing bowl, add ricotta, eggs, basil, parsley, cheddar, jack, parmesan, feta and dry seasonings, with large spoon mix until blended.
- boil dry pasta for 6 minutes until al-dente or use fresh and then mix with spaghetti sauce until covered.
- preheat oven to 350
- in 2 13x9 deep baking or casserole pans layer pasta on bottom, then layer ground beef and sausage then cover with ricotta cheese mix, then layer again with pasta topped with slices of mozzarella. do the same for both. bake in oven for 45 mins or until cheese bubbles on top or for 75 mins if you like your top layer slightly crunchy. let cool for 5 mins, dish out and enjoy with a side of garlic toast and a glass of red wine.
If you find this Baked Ziti Variation recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.