Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits could be.
One more thing a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will in fact help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it’s also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you might or may not realize is that within a very short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's baked ziti recipe. To make sheree's baked ziti you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Baked Ziti:
- Get pasta and sauce
- You need 1 lb ground meat (sometime i use Italian sausage and ground beef)
- Provide 1 small onion , minced
- Provide 1⁄2 small green bell pepper
- You need 2 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Get 1 dash salt (1\8 tsp)
- Provide 8 oz penne or ziti pasta
- Take 24 oz of your favorite spaghetti sauce (i like prego)
- Get ricatto filling
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp basil (i use dried)
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp oregano (i use dried)
- You need 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup container of ricatto (i use cottage cheese drained if i don't have ricatto)
- Use 2 large eggs
- Get 1 pinch of garlic (1\8 tsp)
- Prepare 1 pinch salt (1\8 tsp)
- Take extra
- Provide 2 cup mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Sheree's Baked Ziti:
- bring about 5 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. bring it to a rolling boil.., add pasta stir well so the outside kinda cooks… turn it down to med..,, let it cook between 7-9 minutes.,,, should all dents….put colander over a bowl.,, to catch pasta water…
- put very small amount of olive oil to just cover the bottom of the pan…add onion and bell pepper with pan on med… if using Italian sausage remove from casing…,, if just using ground beef they crumble it…. I use an old potato masher to fry meat add garlic powder,,,..salt and black pepper to taste…
- drain ground beef.. but don't rinse…. add to drained pasta in your stock pot….
- stir pasta and meat mix well…. put pasta sauce in pan and best through.. while waiting on this… mix your ricatto, basil. oregano, 2 eggs, and Parmesan cheese…. mix very well…
- mix cheese mixture with pasta/meat mixture…. spray a casserole dish and put 1⁄2 the mixture in the pan cover with mozzarella cheese….. please the other half of mixture on the top and cover with mozzarella….
- bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes until fold and bubbly,., I make a vinaigrette salad to go with it and Texas toast..
- *** I did not add sugar because I'm using spaghetti sauce and it usual has some sugar in it..
If you find this Sheree's Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.