Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe. You can have sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Get Chicken wings
- Take chicken wings
- Provide ketchup
- Provide mustard
- Take worcestershire sauce
- Provide steak sauce
- Take onion minced
- Prepare honey
- Provide liquid smoke
- You need salt
- Prepare vinegar
- Get baked steak fries
- Get potatoes
- Provide seasoning of choice
Instructions to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees
- Prepare chicken wings by removing wing tip and dividing wing into two parts.
- Par boil chicken wings about 10 min
- Cut potatoes into wedges and par boil, about 10 minutes
- Whilst par boiling chicken and potatoes, prepare sauce by adding ketchup, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion, honey, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and liquid smoke amd mix well. Taste and add additional to your preference of any ingredient.
- Strain potatoes, spread evenly on cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. You can spray with cooking spray as well (optional)
- Strain chicken wings, in casserole dish pour sauce over wings ensuring good coverage.
- Bake potatoes and wings at 200c degrees for 20 minutes until sauce is nice and sticky
If you find this Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.