Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bake recipe. To cook breakfast bake you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Bake:
- Take 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- Prepare 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 2 cup Milk
- Use 1 squirt of mustard
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Dried oregano leaves
- Prepare 12 egg whites (or 3 cups egg whites in a carton)
- Get 2 servings of turkey sausage
- You need 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
Instructions to make Breakfast Bake:
- Cut up sausage and arrange in a prepared 9x13 baking dish. Arrange the mushrooms as well if using.
- Mix the remaining ingredients well, and pour mixture over the sausage.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for an hour (or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean).
If you find this Breakfast Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.