Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect steak recipe. To make perfect steak you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Steak:
- Get steak
- Take sweet potato
- Provide onion
- Use butter
- Use brown sugar
- Take lemon juice
- Use tobasco sauce
- Use salt
Steps to make Perfect Steak:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat pan to medium heat.
- Wash and peel sweet potato. Cut in half, and set one aside. Using other half, cut into strips 1⁄2"x1/2".
- In mixing bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds to melt. Set 1 tbsp buttee aside. Add lemon juice, tobasco sauce, and brown sugar to remaining butter. Stir together.
- Shake fries in butter, and place on foil-lined baking pan. Season with salt to taste, and place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip, and cook for another 5-7.
- Pour butter mix in pan, and add steak. Wash onion, cut slice, remove core and quarter the rest. Add to pan.
- Cover and cook steak for 15 minutes on medium heat. Flip every 2-3 minutes, while spooning sauce over top.
- Remove steak from heat, let drain for 15-20 seconds, and plate. Garnish with onions. Remove fries from oven and plate.
If you find this Perfect Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.