Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) recipe. You can cook pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Take 1 package chicken tenders (about 8 or so)
- Prepare 4 cups crushed pork rinds
- Take 2 eggs, scrambled
- Use 1-2 teaspoons salt
- Provide to taste Pepper
- Take 1⁄2 cup oil, your choice *see note in recipe regarding amount
Instructions to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Add salt and pepper to chicken
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Place pork rinds in a ziplock bag and crush using either a rolling pin or bottom of sautee pan until you get the consistency of bread crumbs. You can also place in a food processor. I used BBQ flavored pork rinds for this recipe. Pour crumbs in a bowl for dredging.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. One at a time, add chicken tender to egg mix, then with other hand place into pork rind mix. Press crumbs into chicken and make sure to throughly coat both sides. Place on a plate and repeat process. You can place in refrigerator until ready to cook. Dont let it sit too long. If you wait longer than 15 minutes the pork rinds might absorb too much moisture. We want crispy tenders!
- Add oil to a large sautee pan. Depending on the size of your pan you may need more or less than 1⁄2 cup. *I put enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. This is a pan fry, not a deep fry method. I like avocado oil or vegetable oil. Anything with a high smoke point. Heat oil on medium to high heat. When oil is heated after a few minutes, add chicken to sautee pan. Make sure to not over crowd chicken. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side. Remove from pan onto either a wire rack or a plate covered in paper towel. Serve immediately to maintain the crunchy texture. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and side dishes.
- You can season chicken with whatever spices you like such as oregano, paprika, turmeric, ranch powder mix, etc. You can also buy different flavored pork rinds these days. No need to add salt to the pork rinds, but definitely season your chicken so all layers are flavorful. Hope you enjoy!
If you find this Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.