Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce recipe. To cook cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce you only need 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Prepare Meat Sauce
- Get 1⁄2 kilo ground beef
- Get 5 cups water
- Provide Cayenne pepper
- Use Paprika
- Use Oregano
- Use Salt
- Get Black pepper
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup sliced hotdogs
- Provide 1 head garlic
- You need 1 onion
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup butter
- You need 2 tomatoes
- You need 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- Provide 1⁄4 cup ketchup (i used banana ketchup)
- Provide 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- You need Pasta
- Use 350 grams pasta (macaroni or zita penne)
- Use 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Use Salt
- Provide Bechamel Sauce
- Take 3⁄4 cup butter or margarine
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup flour
- Use 3 cups milk
- You need Salt
- Use Pepper
- You need 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Use Extra Topping
- Use 2 cups grated cheese
Steps to make Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside.
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside.
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any.
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit.
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!
If you find this Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.