Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks don’t recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by boosting your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And for people were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time due to this, you will see that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy simply because it is improving your metabolism.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chunky aussie steak pies with mash and smashed peas recipe. To cook chunky aussie steak pies with mash and smashed peas you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas:
- Provide gravy beef
- Prepare plain flour
- Take olive oil
- Prepare mushrooms quartered
- Prepare onion
- Prepare garlic
- You need tomato paste
- Prepare beef stock
- Provide salt
- Get ground black pepper
- You need sheets of frozen short crust pastry
- You need sheets of frozen puff pastry
- Get potatoes
- You need frozen green peas
- Take butter
Instructions to make Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas:
- Combine beef, flour and season with salt & pepper, toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and brown beef. Do this in 2 or 3 batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Trabsfer to separate plate when beef is browned.
- Add mushroom, onion and garlic to pan and cook until onions are softened. Stir in beef, tomato paste and stock and bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook for further 30mins or until beef is tender.
- Set aside to cool and the cover and place in fridge to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Cut and line 4 individual pie tins with short crust pastry allowing sides to overhang. Brush sides with egg ans divide beef evenly among cases.
- Cut puff pastry and top pies and trim off any excess. Use a fork to press down edges to seal and brush with remaining egg and cut a small cross into each centre of the pie and bake for 30mins or until puffed and golden.
- Clean and peel potatoes cover with water and bring to boil. Cook until soft. In a separate pot cover peas with water and cook until super soft.
- Once potatoes are cooked add 2 tablespoons of butter, season with salt and pepper and mash until desired smoothness. Repeat and do same with peas.
- Cut the tops of pies and top with mashed potatoes and peas and place top back on. Serve with gravy or tomato sauce and enjoy :)
If you find this Chunky Aussie Steak Pies with Mash and smashed Peas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.