Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Baked Corn Soufle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Baked Corn Soufle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish twice each week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory baked corn soufle recipe. You can have savory baked corn soufle using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Corn Soufle:
- Prepare start
- Take 1 can creamed corn
- Get 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Get 4 tbsp flour
- Get 3 large eggs
- Use 1 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp white pepper
- Get 3 dash hot sauce / this is optional
- Provide 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter / melted
- You need 8 oz frozen corn, thawed or 8 ounces of fresh corn cut off the cob.
- Provide 3 tsp salt
Instructions to make Savory Baked Corn Soufle:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together except thawed or fresh corn.
- Now just incorporate the thawed corn or fresh corn into mixture.
- Grease with softened butter a 1 1⁄2 quart baking dish.
- Place in mixture and bake for 40- 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick in middle and see if it comes out clean.
- *****optional serving suggestions.top with grated cheddar and a dollup of sour cream, or for a southwest flair top with a bit of salsa.
If you find this Savory Baked Corn Soufle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.