Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low carb chicken parma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken parma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken parma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken parma recipe. You can cook low carb chicken parma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb chicken parma:
- Use Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast)
- Get Eggs (1 large)
- You need Crushed pork rinds (2 cups)
- Provide Parmesan cheese (1⁄2 cup)
- You need Garlic powder (1 tsp)
- Take Onion powder (1⁄2 tsp)
- Use Marinara (1⁄2 cup)
- Provide Cheese (1⁄2 cup)
- Provide Parsley (1⁄2 tbsp)
Steps to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
If you find this Low carb chicken parma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.