Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be glad to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits may be.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce recipe. You can have roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Get Chicken Stuffed Squash
- Provide 1 cup rotisserie chicken, diced
- Get 3 tablespoons, olive oil, divided
- You need 1⁄4 tsp coriander, ground
- You need 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Get 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Get 1 Salt, to taste
- Get 3⁄4 cup, mozzarella, grated, divided
- You need 6 tablespoons, panko bread crumbs divided
- You need 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- Provide 10 each parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Prepare 16 oz summer squash
- Get Tomato Sauce
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 clove garlic, minced
- Take 16 oz tomatoes
- Take 1 sprig fresh oregano
- You need 1 Salt, to taste
- Use 1 Pepper, to taste
- Provide 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, as needed
Steps to make Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Please take the time to read through the entire recipe card before beginning.
- Preheat your oven to 425º F. While your oven is preheating dice the tomatoes for the tomato sauce and set aside. Next prepare the ingredients for the chicken stuffed squash.
- In a large bowl mix the cooked chicken and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then mix in the coriander, paprika, pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Next add 1⁄2 cup mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons - panko bread crumbs, ricotta, and parsley. Stir thoroughly to combine. Check seasoning, and add salt if necessary.
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to grease the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish. Then cut the squash into ‘boats’, by first cutting a very thin slice off of each side of the squash, then - cut in half directly between those sliced edges. The first cuts will act to level the bottom of the boats. Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds, and slightly hollow the boats. Place the squash - into the oiled baking dish, and season with salt.
- Fill the hollows of the squash with the chicken mixture. The boats should be heaping and full. Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs. Bake for 10 minutes uncovered, then remove from oven. While the squash is cooking, make the tomato sauce.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, and then add the minced garlic. Cook, stirring all the while, until aromatic and slightly translucent. Add diced tomatoes and - fresh oregano. Continue to cook while stirring. Once tomatoes have released their liquid, season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust acidity with vinegar as desired.
- After the squash has cooked for 10 minutes and the tomato sauce is ready, add tomato sauce to the bottom of the baking dish spreading evenly around the squash, and cover with foil. Cook - for an additional 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.