Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded chicken w/pepperoni pasta bake recipe. To make shredded chicken w/pepperoni pasta bake you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb Pepperoni Sausage sliced
- Get 1 box Barilla Penne Pasta
- You need 2 lb Marina Sauce
- Provide to taste Parsley Diced Leaves
- Take 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Provide 3 Chicken pieces (Breast or Thighs) about 1lb
- Get Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Boil raw chicken in water for 1 hour season water with chicken cubes and bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Start cooking pasta until al dente, after shred cooked chicken in bowl, add marina sauce, and mix.
- Take cooked pasta add to baking dish and parsley flakes, and add sauce, then mix bottom layer. Start to make your layers Sprinkle shredded chicken, add layer of mozzarella and pepperoni, start next layer until top layer w/ mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min covered, then uncover for last 5 min turn up to 400°F until bubbly hot and cheese starts to brown. Take out and sprinkle parsley flakes at end of bake. Let cool for 5-7 min. And serve !! 🙌 Lets Eat.
If you find this Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.