Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak marinade recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak marinade recipe. You can cook steak marinade using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak marinade:
- You need soya sauce
- Get garlic
- You need salt
- Get black pepper
- Provide keg steak seasoning
- You need steaks
- Prepare pineapple
- Provide potatoes
- Provide Italian herb seasoning
- Get beef broth
- Use gravey
- Use mushrooms
- Get butter
- Provide worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make Steak marinade:
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix 1⁄2 cup of beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, and garlic into a baking dish, place steak over top.
- Season steak accordingly. I used salt, pepper, and keg steak seasoning. Let sit over night.
- Peel and scalloped potatoes, place then in a casserole dish. Add Olive oil, 1⁄2 cup butter, beef broth, salt, pepper, Italian herb seasoning. Place in the oven for 45 mins.
- Saute mushrooms in butter and Olive oil.
- Preheat bbq and grill pineapple and steaks accordingly.
If you find this Steak marinade recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.