Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. They contain lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak pinwheels recipe. To make flank steak pinwheels you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Prepare Red Wine
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- You need Dijon mustard
- You need Lemon juice
- Get Garlic Minced
- Take Italian seasoning
- Take Ground black pepper
- Prepare Flank Steak pounded to 1⁄2 inch thickness
- Use garlic peeled
- Use salt
- Provide chopped onion
- Use Potato bread crumbs
- Get Fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry if frozen, washed and dried if fresh
- Use crumbled feta cheese
Instructions to make Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- in a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. squeeze the bag to blend well. Pierce the Flank Steak with a knife, making small slits about 1 inch apart. Place the steak into the bag, and seal. refrigerate overnight to marinate. (If you have 24 hours to spare you won't be disappointed. )
- preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C)
- crush the remaining clove of garlic on a cutting board with a large chef's know. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic, scrape with blunt end of the knife to make garlic paste.
- Remove the steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Spread the garlic paste over the top side of the steak. Place layers of chopped onion, bread crumbs, spinach and cheese over the garlic. Roll the steak up lengthwise, and secure with kitchen twine or toothpicks. Place the roll in a shallow glass baking dish.
- bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roll is at least 145°F (63 degrees C) in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes to set, then slice into 1 inch slices to serve.
If you find this Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.